- > News
- > Custom Designs
- > Linear Transformers
- > SMD Power Inductors
- > Markets & Industries
- > RoHS Update
- > Excess Inventory
Unshielded SMD Power Inductors
Signal’s Unshielded miniature SMD power inductors are open frame, wire wound, flat top designs ideal for high density circuit boards in low cost commercial and consumer products. The series features economical low seated profile packages compatible with a variety of IC’s from National Semiconductor, Enpirion, Marvel, Analog Devices to Fairchild, Linear Technologies, Power Integration, Texas Instruments etc. These rugged and reliable small size components are well suited for the most aggressive SMT automated high speed pick & place assemblies and are capable of withstanding extreme soldering temperatures.
Need Technical Support or have a Sales Question? Click Here
• Inductance Range: 0.1uH to 10mH
• Current Range: 0.050A to 9.0A
• DC Resistance Range: 0.009 Ohms to 140 Ohms
• Height Range: 2.2mm to 8.3mm
• Economical Open Frame Design.
• High Frequency Multipurpose Filtering.
• Wide Range Power Choke Applications.
• Low DC Resistance for Greater Efficiencies.
• Excellent Power Density.
• Robust Terminations.
|If application specific inductor ranges are not shown contact tech support Click Here|