- > News
- > Custom Designs
- > Linear Transformers
- > SMD Power Inductors
- > Markets & Industries
- > RoHS Update
- > Excess Inventory
Shielded SMD Power Inductors
Signal’s Shielded miniature SMD power inductors are wire wound, flat top designs with a powerful magnetic shield providing EMI protection in Filtering Applications. They are ideal for high density circuit boards in low cost commercial and consumer products. The series features economical low seated profile packages compatible with a variety of IC’s from National Semiconductor, Enpirion, Marvel, Analog Devices to Fairchild, Linear Technologies, Power Integration, Texas Instruments etc. These rugged and reliable small size components are well suited for the most aggressive SMT automated high speed pick & place assemblies and are capable of withstanding extreme soldering temperatures.
Need Technical Support or have a Sales Question? Click Here
• Inductance Range: 0.47uH to 1.0mH
• Current Range: 0.004A to 5.7A
• DC Resistance Range: 0.014 Ohms to 18.0 Ohms
• Height Range: 2.2mm to 10.3mm
• Magnetically Shielded Designs.
• High Frequency Multipurpose and Wide Range Power Choke Filtering.
• Low EMI Capability.
• Low DC Resistance for Greater Efficiencies.
• Excellent Power Density.
• Robust Terminations.
|If application specific inductor ranges are not shown contact tech support Click Here|