- > News
- > Custom Designs
- > Linear Transformers
- > SMD Power Inductors
- > Markets & Industries
- > RoHS Update
- > Excess Inventory
Low Profile Unshielded SMD Power Inductors
Signal’s Low Profile Unshielded miniature SMD power inductors are open frame, wire wound, flat top designs ideal for high density circuit boards in low cost commercial and consumer products. The series features very low profile economical packages compatible with a variety of IC’s from National Semiconductor, Enpirion, Marvel, Analog Devices to Fairchild, Linear Technologies, Power Integration, Texas Instruments etc. These rugged and reliable small size components are well suited for the most aggressive SMT automated high speed pick & place assemblies, capable of withstanding extreme soldering temperatures.
Need Technical Support or have a Sales Question? Click Here
• Inductance Range: 0.12uH to 1.5mH.
• Current Range: 0.03A to 3.00A.
• DC Resistance Range: 0.07 Ohms to 66.0 Ohms.
• Height Range: 1.0mm to 2.0mm.
• Economical Open Frame Design.
• High Frequency Low Current AC Multipurpose Filtering.
• Very Low Profile (<2mm).
• Low DC Resistance for Greater Efficiencies.
• Excellent Power Density.
• Robust Terminations.
|If application specific inductor ranges are not shown contact tech support Click Here|