- > News
- > Custom Designs
- > Linear Transformers
- > SMD Power Inductors
- > Markets & Industries
- > RoHS Update
- > Excess Inventory
Low Profile Shielded SMD Power Inductors
Signal’s Low Profile Shielded miniature SMD wire wound power inductors are magnetically shielded to provide reliable protection against challenging EMI problems. These small, flat top designs are ideal for high density circuit boards in low cost commercial and consumer products. The series features very low profile economical packages compatible with a variety of IC’s from National Semiconductor, Enpirion, Marvel, Analog Devices to Fairchild, Linear Technologies, Power Integration, Texas Instruments etc. These rugged and dependable small size components are well suited for the most aggressive SMT automated high speed pick & place assemblies, capable of withstanding extreme soldering temperatures.
Need Technical Support or have a Sales Question? Click Here
• Inductance Range: 0.33uH to 1.0mH.
• Current Range: 0.066A to 18.0A.
• DC Resistance Range: 0.007 Ohms to 78.0 Ohms.
• Height Range: 1.2mm to 2.0mm.
• Magnetically Shielded Design.
• High Frequency AC and DC Choke Multipurpose Filtering.
• Low EMI.
• Very Low Profile (<2mm).
• Very Low DC Resistance for Greater Efficiencies.
• Excellent Power Density.
• Robust Terminations.
|If application specific inductor ranges are not shown contact tech support Click Here|