- > News
- > Custom Designs
- > Linear Transformers
- > SMD Power Inductors
- > Markets & Industries
- > RoHS Update
- > Excess Inventory
Low Current Shielded SMD Power Inductors
Signal’s Low Current miniature SMD power inductors are wire wound, flat top designs available in open frame or magnetically shielded constructions for EMI protection. They are ideal for high density circuit boards in low cost commercial and consumer products. The series features economical low seated profile packages compatible with a variety of IC’s from National Semiconductor, Enpirion, Marvel, Analog Devices to Fairchild, Linear Technologies, Power Integration, Texas Instruments etc. These rugged and reliable small size components are well suited for the most aggressive SMT automated high speed pick & place assemblies and are capable of withstanding extreme soldering temperatures.
Need Technical Support or have a Sales Question? Click Here
• Inductance Range: 0.01uH to 1.4mH.
• Current Range: 6.0A to 70.0A.
• DC Resistance Range: 0.002 Ohms to 18.5 Ohms
• Height Range: 1.8mm to 12.3mm.
• Economical Open Frame & Magnetically Shielded Designs.
• High Frequency Multipurpose and Wide Range Power Choke Filtering.
• Low current applications(<6A)
• Low EMI Capability (shielded versions).
• Low DC Resistance for Greater Efficiencies.
• Excellent Power Density.
• Robust Terminations.
|If application specific inductor ranges are not shown contact tech support Click Here|