- > News
- > Custom Designs
- > Linear Transformers
- > SMD Power Inductors
- > Markets & Industries
- > RoHS Update
- > Excess Inventory
High Current Shielded SMD Power Inductors
Signal’s High Current Shielded miniature SMD wire wound power inductors are magnetically shielded to provide reliable protection against challenging EMI problems in high current applications. These low seated profile flat top designs are ideal for high density circuit boards in low cost commercial and consumer products. The series features small size economical packages compatible with a variety of IC’s from National Semiconductor, Enpirion, Marvel, Analog Devices to Fairchild, Linear Technologies, Power Integration, Texas Instruments etc..
These rugged and dependable components are well suited for the most aggressive SMT automated high speed pick & place assemblies, capable of withstanding extreme soldering temperatures.
Need Technical Support or have a Sales Question? Click Here
• Inductance Range: 0.01uH to 1.0mH.
• Current Range: 6.0A to 40.0A.
• DC Resistance Range: 0.005 Ohms to 18.5 Ohms.
• Height Range: 1.8mm to 8.0mm.
• Magnetically Shielded Design.
• High Frequency High Current AC and DC Choke Filtering.
• Low EMI Capability.
• High Current Capability up to 40A.
• Very Low DC Resistance for Greater Efficiencies (0.005 Ohms).
• Excellent Power Density.
• Robust Terminations.
|If application specific inductor ranges are not shown contact tech support Click Here|