In the competitive climate of today’s marketplace, product quality is a critical factor. At Signal Transformer, we subscribe to continuous quality improvement, advanced by the growing urgency for optimized products, customer value, and the cost effectiveness of designing and manufacturing for high reliability.
Signal Transformer is committed to the elimination of lead and other banned substances from our products. Significant effort has been directed towards compliance with European Directive 2002/95/EC and all Signal Transformer products on this website now conform to this directive. Consult product data sheets for specific compliance information or contact our quality department.
RoHS compliant products are clearly marked with the logo.
We also monitor other legislative requirements with potential impact to the use of banned substances in electronic products. We will continue to pursue the use of alternative (greener) manufacturing methods and materials for our products.
- Signal Transformer RoHS Compliance Statement
- Declaration of EU RoHS Compliance – Circuit Protection
- Declaration of EU RoHS Compliance – Stewart Connector Plugs
- Bel Lead Free Initiative
- Directive 2002/95/EC
- Tin Whisker Growth Position Statement
- EC REACH Regulation Position Statement
- REACH Declaration
- Dimethyl fumarate (DMF) Declaration